Monday, November 28, 2011

Arlo West "So Sad"

Ain't no pine this time kids. JV Strat w/EMG SAV pups, Warmoth neck and a Callaham Trem. Cameo appearance by my Walnut Telecaster w/Bill Lawrence chrome Keystone and a double blade noise free. This guitar also has a Floyd Trem installed and a sexy Bocate Warmoth neck. What a tone machine and I will have to do a video soon with it. Having a new Pinecaster put together for me by master guitar luthier Ron Kirn!! It will be called the Dalmore Telecaster. Very cool build with special appointments all around. Check out Ron's guitars here: www.ronkirn.com My friend Vince Stadler of Taipan Tone Engineering is building a new website. Check out his great guitar products. His stainless 304 neck plates and string ferrule bar are very cool! http Take a moment to visit my very good friend Bill Lawrence's website. Bill and Becky are dear friends and their pickups are some of the best in the world! www.billlawrence.com Got some new videos coming in the next few weeks. Thanks for tunning in and visit my website arlowest.com

No comments:

Post a Comment