Friday, March 2, 2012

Silenced 1895 Nagant revolver (NFA)

Silenced 1895 Nagant revolver (NFA) Video Clips. Duration : 1.13 Mins.


I always wanted a silenced revolver since I heard all about how they're "impossible" to make. Well, not if you use an old-as-dirt design that seals the cylinder gap. I GIVE YOU... a silenced revolver. Naysayers, pay up. :D To those interested in tech specs, here you are: HotShot ammo, running a 98gr bullet at 900FPS or so Mike from www.tornado-technologies.com threaded the barrel (it was ) The silencer is a Yankee Hill Machine (YHM) Cobra 9mm with a Nielsen device (though the Nielsen device isn't needed, I use this on my Glock 17 and P38 as well) The silencer is registered per the 1934 NFA and complies with applicable state laws.

Tags: Silenced, 1895, Nagant, revolver, NFA, silencer

No comments:

Post a Comment